CH - 8001 Zürich
Tel +41 (0)44 634 47 70
Alessandra Origani earned her Master’s degree in Musicology in Cremona (University of Pavia) in 2020. Previously, she graduated (MA) in Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities at Ca’ Foscari University in Venice, with a thesis about the different management models of opera houses. In 2012, she obtained the Conservatory diploma in flute. She was active as Assistant of the Artistic Director at Teatro Comunale di Bologna (2018), and as a collaborator of Orchestra da Camera di Mantova (since 2016).
In 2021, she started the Ph.D. project “Aesthetics of Figures in the Music of the Late Twentieth Century” at the Institute for Musicology of the University of Zurich, in the class of Professor Laurenz Lütteken. Her project is funded by a Candoc grant.
- XXth Century Music, Music Industry Management
- MiBACT (Italian Ministry for arts, culture and tourism): "Generazione Cultura" (Oct 2017-Apr 2018)
- Paul Sacher Stiftung: Research project on Aldo Clementi (Aug-Sept 2020)
- European Social Fund and Regione Veneto: "FONTI 4.0 Visiting Fellowship" (Jun-Sept 2021)
1. Ernesto Rubin de Cervin: Scenes from his Cultural Biography, "Archival Notes. Sources and Research from the Institute of Music", No. 6 (2021), pp. 21-35.
2. I Reticoli di Aldo Clementi: dalla pittura alla musica, "Mitteilungen der Paul Sacher Stiftung", No. 35 (May 2022), pp. 42-47.